Wednesday, November 25, 2015

HAPPINESS can be found even in the DARKEST of times if one only remembers to turn on the LIGHT

Why are we having bad times? Why does it often seem, that there's a dark cloud of bad luck above us, hunting us like some kind of deer?
I believe, that sometimes we have to fall, to see our world from the ground. To see how big and beautiful it is, what we've reached. To see which people kneel down to us to help us up again. To feel satisfied again, with what we have. Because in our world, it's always "faster, stronger, more". But to be honest, that's not the purpose of our existence.
It's living each day as if it is the first - or the last. To appreciate all the lucky little things surounding us. By getting up, appreciate the sun for getting up like you did. By looking into the mirror -  be proud of that being you see, make yourself a compliment, oh dear you got beautiful eyes! By driving to work, freak out because they're playing one of your favourite songs in the radio. At work/school, be happy to see all your friends again - death can be quick, so be thankfull to see them all healthy again. Just a few examples. Even negative things can change into positve things. Your lunch wandered out of it's tupperware and isn't eatable anymore? Throw it away and treat yourself with something delicious from the bakery! Your ballpoint pen dotted your clothes? Time for some shopping!
Point of view - that's it! Don't let anybody darken your day! And with that, some pics of my "a bit darker" last half year (ATTENTION: FOTO-SPAM!):
wonderful Dublin vacation
finally satisfied with my style
trip to "Walhalla" in Regensburg...
...with selfie-orgy...
...and getting to know some wonderful new people
partying in the netherlands...
...shot the best selfie ever...
...they didn't know how to mix a "Weinschorle" (whitewine with sparkling water)
often wen to eat Sushi and drink Bubbletea with my Bae
3d relation-ship-anniversary with my waifu...
...at the danube...
...in front of Regensburg's mediaval town-hall
Tora (my car) being absolutely well-behaved, reliable and good-looking this year - thank you Baby ♥
to be or not to be
working hard for the magazine GAL-VIP
collecting some more lenses
having a super-good Halloween
So besides all the bad stuff that happened this year - a lot of good things happened, too (and I didn't name all).

My plan for the future is:
๑ reduce work-time (from 38,5 hours per week to maybe 30)
๑ teach my waifu properly how to do the household
๑ pay more attention on my needs (time for myself, min. 7 hours sleep per day) and demand them
๑ do the things I really want, not the things people expect me to do, listen to me or close friends/family instead of giving one single shit on society - it's my life, it's my luck!

If everything works the way it's supposed to, I should've more time to:
๑ concentrate more on my actual strength's, on the things I really like (writing, photography/drawing/being creative)
๑ live the life, a young person at my age should actually have, by meeting friends, partying, just have fun being alive
๑ spend time with my family

So you see: don't give up, with a little time you always find solutions for your problems!


Have a happy life!

No comments:

Post a Comment